Looking for an Architect Try Long Island Residential Architect
There are many reasons you might be looking for an architect. You might want to renovate the home you are living in or you might want to build that dream home you have been saving all your life for. It might not be a residence at all as you might be building a new office space or other commercial projects. But whether it is residential or commercial, you need to make a choice with care. Architects might have the same education but still not be alike.
Finding an architect
There are about five ways to find a good architect:
- Referrals from happy clients are usually the best way.
- Searches online.
- Client tools for research such as the local chapters of the American Institute of Architects.
- Referrals made by other architects.
If you live in the Long Island area, check out the website for Long Island residential architect as they have a first-class website with a great portfolio. Any good architecture firm should have a portfolio on their website.
Then when you have narrowed down your choice to two or three, you need to do the internet research that you should be doing on any company that you are spending your hard-earned money with. Before you sign any contract do the following:
- Research social media – if a client is not happy with any company, they let everyone know usually on social media.
- Do a Google search to see if there have been any lawsuits or other problems with the company.
- Check the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to see if any complaints have been filed against them.
- If you can get the phone or emails of any former clients – call them and have a chat.
- Try to find out of they have won any awards.
Research all businesses
Doing all this research will save you money in the long run and should be done with any business you are spending money with. Do this every time and it will save you a lot of problems.
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.